ASBESTOS SURVEYS & SAMLING
The ‘Duty to Manage’ of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006 requires businesses and organisations to inspect their premises for asbestos. It is also common to commission an asbestos survey when buying or selling domestic and commercial properties.
C&A Asbestos Removal Ltd provides qualified surveyors to carry out asbestos surveys in compliance with MDHS 100.
We also offer an asbestos sampling service for same day or next day analysis. Asbestos analysis is performed to a UKAS accredited standard in compliance with HSG248.
Waste Collection Service and Regulations
We are able to offer an asbestos waste collection service to our clients in the North & Mid Wales area. Our operatives will bag up or collect any asbestos waste and dispose of it in accordance with the Hazardous Waste Regulations, saving you the time and avoiding the legal issues related to transporting & disposing of hazardous waste. For a free quotation on this service please contact us today.
The following legislation regarding asbestos waste is required:
- All waste must be disposed of in accordance with the hazardous waste regulations.
- All waste must be double bagged in specialist U.N approved hazardous waste bags.
- The carrier must hold a waste carriers license.
- All asbestos waste must be disposed of at a licensed landfill site.
- A waste consignment note must be provided for the waste collected.
- All drivers have ADR dangerous goods training.
SEND A MESSAGE
C&A Asbestos Removal Ltd takes pride in that they are a family business, employing local people. We offer a very efficient, friendly service, for asbestos removal quotes, asbestos surveys, asbestos sampling and removal of asbestos across North Wales and the North West. Please contact us with your enquiry.
FREE PHONE 0800 783 8379